XCLAIM: Interoperability with Cryptocurrency-Backed Tokens (2018): A. Zamyatin, D. Harz, J. Lind, P. Panayiotis, A. Gervais, W. Knottenbelt
- Preprint (under submission).
Teechain: Secure Blockchain Payments using Trusted Execution Environments (2017): J. Lind, O. Naor, I. Eyal, F. Kelbert, P. Pietzuch, E.G. Sirer
LibSEAL: Revealing Service Integrity Violations Using Trusted Execution (2017): P. Aublin, F. Kelbert, D. O'Keeffe, D. Muthukumaran, C. Priebe, J. Lind, R. Krahn, C. Fetzer, D. Eyers, P. Pietzuch
- 2018 EuroSystems Conference (Eurosys'18)
Glamdring: Automatic Application Partitioning for Intel SGX (2017): J. Lind, C. Priebe, D. Muthukumaran, D. O'Keeffe, P. Aublin, F. Kelbert, T. Reiher, D. Goltzsche, D. Eyers, R. Kapitza, C. Fetzer, P. Pietzuch
- 2017 USENIX Annual Technical Conference (USENIX ATC'17)
Teechan: Payment Channels Using Trusted Execution Environments (2016): Joshua Lind, Ittay Eyal, Peter Pietzuch, Emin Gun Sirer
- 4th Workshop on Bitcoin and Blockchain Research (BITCOIN'17)
- Awarded the 2017 Google & Imperial College London Runner Up Poster Award
SCONE: Secure Linux Containers with Intel SGX (2016): S. Arnautov, B. Trach, F. Gregor, T. Knauth, A. Martin, C. Priebe,
J. Lind, D. Muthukumaran, D. O'Keeffe, M. Stillwell, D. Goltzsche, D. Eyers, R. Kapitza, P. Pietzuch, C. Fetzer
- 12th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI’16)
SGX-MySQL: Querying Sensitive Data in Untrusted Environments (2015): C. Priebe, J. Lind, D. Muthukumaran, D. O'Keeffe, P. Aublin, F. Kelbert, M. Brünink, D. Goltzsche, D. Eyers,
C. Fetzer, R. Kapitza, P. Pietzuch
- Awarded the 2016 Google & Imperial College London Best Poster Award (C. Priebe, J. Lind, P. Pietzuch)
Betting on the Bitcoin Blockchain (Meng Thesis) (2015): J. Lind, W. Knottenbelt
- Awarded the Best Final Year Project Presentation Prize and the 2015 Distinguished Project Award
- Awarded 2nd Place at the 2015 Entrepreneur First Bitcoin Prize Fund Competition
Google: PhD Research Intern, 3 months (2017)
- Worked as a PhD Research Intern on the Google Cloud Security team.
- Designed and implemented several security components of Google Asylo.
Cornell University: IC3 Visiting Scholar, 3 months (2016)
- Conducted research on scaling Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology with Emin Gun Sirer and Ittay Eyal.
- Authored a Workshop paper and prototype implementation of Teechan: Bitcoin payment channels using Trusted Execution Environments.
Google: Software Engineer Intern, 3 months (2015)
- Worked as a Software Engineer Intern on the Android Google Search App team.
- Designed and built a prototype for a light version of the Android Google Search app that could be used in low-spec & limited connectivity devices by developing countries.
Google: Software Engineer Intern, 6 months (2014)
- Worked as a Software Engineer Intern on the Publisher Controls team of Google AdSense.
- Designed, built and publicly released a language filter in the AdSense Ad Review Center.
IBM: Extreme Blue Technical Intern, 3 months (2013)
- Worked as a Technical Intern for the UK IBM Extreme Blue Voice Bank project.
- Won the 2013 Extreme Blue European Expo (a competition where all 22 Extreme Blue teams in Europe present their technical work).
Azzurri Innovations: Software Verification Engineer, 2 months (2012)
- Worked as a Software Verification Engineer on a Contact Centre Management Product (CCMP).
- Verified the correct functionality, operation and documentation of the CCMP before release.